You don’t have to spend hours at the salon to have a perfect look. One of the easiest and quickest ways to change your appearance is by changing your hairstyle. However, not all styles are created equal. Some hairstyles simply require too much time to look good. Others can require a lot of maintenance and upkeep. When it comes to hair color choices, there is a lot to consider. Hair color tends to be driven by what is in style, and sometimes that means going against your natural hair color.
Maybe you’ve tried the most popular hair colors, and you want to try something new. Well, this is your chance to go bold with a hair color that many people don’t even know about. But before you start experimenting with bold hair colors, it’s important to know what shade works best for your skin tone.
A simple way to find the best hair color for your skin tone is to match your current skin tone to that of the hair color you are trying to achieve. If you are looking for darker hair color, then match your skin color to that of the darkest hair color, and if you want a lighter hair color, then match your skin color to that of the lightest hair color.
We’ll be showing the best hair colors that you can go for that will perfectly fit your skin tone and enhance your beauty.
- For cool skin tones:
- Platinum blonde, a lighter shade of blonde, is an excellent choice for cool skin tones, such as pale skin, olive skin, and pink skin. This color is good for the summer, and it doesn’t wash you out. It is also a flattering color on all hair types and hair textures. So, if you are looking for the best hair color for cool skin tones, platinum blonde is a great option for you.
- Burgundy hair color for cool skin tones because it is considered the best color for cool skin tones. You may not know this, but you can get several different burgundy shades: burgundy hair color toners, burgundy eye shadow palettes, burgundy lip colors, burgundy nail polish, etc. Those who want to get the best hair color for their cool skin tones should go for the burgundy hair colors.
- As the weather gets warmer, it’s the perfect time to start dying your hair in different colors. If you have cool skin tones, then you might want to consider one of these cool hair colors: Mahogany. Then again, if you’re super pale, you might want to do something less drastic, like a Balayage.
- If your skin is fair and you’ve always wanted to go blonde, then you should try the bronde look. This fashion trend combines dark blonde hair with golden highlights to give you a healthy and vibrant combination of color. To be honest, bronde is really popular these days, and everyone wants to try this hair color.
- For warm skin tones:
- Warm-toned hair is typically associated with golden, blonde, and red hues, but it’s not always a good look. If you have warm skin, you should steer clear of any color that makes your skin look orange. Remember that yellow and orange are the colors of the sun, which can contribute to a warmer complexion. For a more natural look, try a dark blonde with warmer undertones.
- If you have a warm skin tone, you know that brown tones can be tricky. They can look too gray on you or make you look like a hippie, depending on the shade. If you’re looking for a brown shade that will compliment your warm skin tone, there are several rich brown hair color shades out there. You can try the rich brown color that almost resembles the color of dark chocolate. This is one of the safest choices if you just want something different.
- Red hair is always a bold, beautiful and powerful color, and it’s getting even more popular with trends like ‘Balayage’ highlighting hair in shades of red. This is the hottest hair shade for warm skin tones and is a dramatic way to accentuate the natural beauty of your hair and skin.